Job description / Role
Advise, design and conduct, job design, compensation & benefits, and salary administration processes to enable the company to attract and retain a high caliber and diverse workforce at a competitive cost.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Deliver job design services encompassing job analysis and job evaluation (JE) validation and ensure all permanent positions in the Company have current and evaluated job descriptions.
- Chair JD Review Panel meetings and coordinate JD review panel training as required.
- Plan, develop and execute the Job Family Model (JFM) / Career Ladder Levels process ensuring that the job design remains current and relevant.
- Conduct analysis of organizational changes or requests from management to identify positions that require job analysis, job description and JE.
- Determine and advise on job codes and ensures that all position titles are aligned with the Company position title framework.
- Ensure the uploading all JDs into SAP database and ensuring the JDs are up to date, to enable employee access via MSS/ESS.
- Conduct internal job evaluation and validate external job evaluation to ensure fair, accurate and consistent job grading.
- Review the annual performance bonus and merit increase process, ensure correct calculations and meet the submission deadline. Ensure payment is completed as per management approvals and take corrective action for any discrepancies found.
- Conduct salary administration activities by processing personnel action forms, recommending salary for new hires, advising on the implications related to new hire salaries, promotions, transfers and ensure policy is applied appropriately.
- Devise and implement appropriate means of communicating information on compensation programs and policies to management and staff to ensure staff awareness of the value of their package and that the motivational elements achieve maximum effect.
- 8 years HR experience, including 4 years’ experience in compensation including job design and analysis, job evaluation and exposure to compensation & benefits applications.
- Excellent Microsoft and presentation skills.
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings to achieve outcomes with people from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead and negotiate outcomes with senior staff.
- Very high standard of written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or similar.
- Certified in Hay Job Analysis and Hay Job Evaluation
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.