Job description / Role
• Good experience in coordinating commissioning and start up activities in oil and gas domain that include a software-based tracking system for documentation, Procedures, check lists, punch list management, Completion certificates, hand over documentation tracking, performance test documentation etc.
• Must be able to administer, coordinate the CMS system with multiple user licenses at different locations.
• Should have good experience in using a CMS platform based on a data base or web-based system.
• Should have good experience in the procedures, plan and schedules for the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in Oil and Gas that may include defining systems /sub systems, Project tagging philosophies, equipment tags, Snag lists managing and tracking, Reporting and updating the data base etc.
• Should maintain construction records, pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup check sheets for every discipline in coordination with discipline engineers. The templates shall also include FAT/SAT records, Preservation guidelines, Inspection test Plan etc.
• Preference will be given to candidates who is already having working experience on completion management system software’s such as ICAPS or WINPCS software etc.
• Must be an engineer who has significant experience in Oil and Gas facilities pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up activities.
• Must be able to maintain the CMS system data, update it, record it and report as per agreed norms between Client and contractor.
• Must be having good knowledge in commissioning system definitions including systems & sub systems, Mechanical completion Procedures, hand over procedures, Punch lists and its categories, Prepare the lists of pre-requisites for commissioning that may include documentation, utilities, consumables, specialized manpower etc.
• The close out activities such as hand over documentation, Completion documentation, Spare part Interchangeability records, Maintenance management system inputs, shall be configured into the data based and shall be tracked and reported as per schedule.
• A good coordination with engineering team, construction teams and project management team is mandatory and it is expected that the CMS coordinator is aware of HSE &QAC norms followed up for the pre commissioning, commissioning and start up activities.
• Must be able to maintain the software-based tracking system for each and every activity that may involve Pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup Site acceptance tests, resolution of commissioning punch points and following up the document generation for every defined steps.
• Should have good knowledge in upstream and downstream oil and gas facilities and shall have basic knowledge on equipment’s (Rotary & Static), electrical systems, Field instrumentation and Automation systems such as distributed control systems, Data acquisition systems (DAS), Loss prevention systems, Shutdown systems and Asset optimization systems.
• Should have good familiarity with Piping P&IDs, Process flow diagrams, I/O schedules, Cause and effect matrixes, Alarm schedules, Basic civil and mechanical drawings, Electrical drawings etc.,
• It is preferable to have good knowledge on engineering standards such as Shell Design engineering Practices (Shell DEP), IEEE, IEC, ASME, ASTM, API ETC.
• He must be able to schedule and plan the close out activities based on a mutually agreed CMS plan and must be able to alert the involved of any delays that may happen due to any reason. Any such occurrence shall be reported, tracked and mitigation measures for such issues shall be mutually prepared and input to CMS system till the resolution.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Process/ E&I Engineering
• Minimum 8 years experience in Oil and gas EPIC Project management
• Preference for locally available candidates with transferable residence permit
• Should have good computer skills.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.