Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Develops a strong knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Makes guest reservations for air or other forms of transportation, and entertainment when requested.
- Obtains necessary itinerary tickets.
- Organizes special functions as directed by management.
- To ensure a proper use of the telephone etiquette standards.
- To oversee the concierge operations, doormen, bellmen, valet parking and to supervise the area ensuring that all standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- To ensure that all necessary equipment are maintained properly with sufficient stock for day to day operations.
- To ensure that all sections have proper coverage of staff at all times.
- To ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained and all special requests are met.
- Process and deliver messages for Guests.
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage.
- Stay current and up to date with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events.
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas.
- Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency.
- Coordinates guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
- Handles guest complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experiences as a Concierge required
- Efficient multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.