Job description / Role
The hiring company is a prestigious semi-government Qatari real estate developer.
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to join the company
The remit will be to contribute to the finalization of consolidated financial statements, ensuring that the consolidation process is completed in time.
Duties will include:
• Maintain and update the Consolidation reporting template in accordance with the business requirements and applicable financial reporting framework
• Regular reviews of the Consolidation policies and procedures and ensure that it is in line with the applicable financial reporting standards and other regulatory requirements
• Review inter-company balances’ matching schedule and ensure that they are agreed upon and properly adjusted on consolidation
• Consolidate relevant sub-schedules and thereby ensure that the Consolidated account balances are properly supported with the sub-schedules
• Liaise with regional offices and review their Consolidation packages to ensure that all relevant information is included
• Ensure proper reflection of the acquisition transactions and other key financial transactions in the consolidation work sheets across all entities
• Assist Consolidation & Reporting lead in the preparation in standalone financial statements
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• 0-2+ years of experience in General Ledger Accounting or in preparation of financial statements
• Qualified accountant
• Bachelor degree in Accounting and/or Finance, or relevant qualifications and experience
• Professional and flexible in attitude and approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and committed
• Ability to work under high pressure within fixed time frames
Please note that local hires can be considered for this position
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
A Leading Company
Ignite Search & Selection
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Manpower Middle East