Job description / Role
Construction Partner - Contentious
• Must have a history of dealing with large construction and engineering disputes under Qatar and English law.
• Working across a broad range of sectors including; Transport, Oil & Gas, Energy & Property.
• No following required for this particular as there is an existing caseload.
• Opportunity to work a leading figure in the Construction Law industry across the GCC.
• Must be able to manage juniors and business develop in the region.
We are looking to recruit for a Construction Litigation Junior Partner/Senior Associate to join one of Qatar's leading Construction Practices.
If you are interested, please apply online now.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Practice Assistant / Legal Support
Irwin & Dow
Senior Construction Lawyer (Potential Partner) - Dispute Focused