Job description / Role
• The Construction Manager should be the ultimate responsible for executing the Project as per Contract Specifications and Drawings,
• To Manage/coordinate all construction activities onsite,
• Supervise site Engineers and Foreman,
• Preparation of Method statements,
• Good knowledge of Electromechanical activities,
• Attend coordination meeting with the client.
• Graduate Civil Engineer with minimum 15 years experience in buildings industry,
• Previous experience in Gulf Region,
• Previous experience in US Army Corps of Engineers Projects,
• Fluency in English is a MUST
• Currently residing in Qatar or eligible to work in Qatar
About the Company
One of the leading international construction groups, with worldwide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction project. The firm\'s evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electro mechanical projects worldwide.
Archirodon, a large diversified international contracting organization, was established in 1959 in the form of a J.V. of the Greek firms Archimidis, Greece’s foremost marine contractor at the time and Odon & Odostromaton, a road construction specialist group.
Archirodon is certified by TÜV Nord from 2002 under ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 quality, health, safety and environmental international standards and from 2015 under the Technical Specification ISO/TS 29001 quality management systems for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries. The company's staff of over 16,000 at present, includes specialized engineers, operators and skilled technicians. Archirodon also owns an impressive array of plant and equipment articles, part of which consists of 228 marine equipment units, including floating cranes, floating platforms, dredgers, barges, etc. as well as a large number of land-based construction machinery.