Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager to join a large build main contractor in Qatar. My client have recently been awarded numerous fit-out projects in Qatar are also tendering for multiple projects in the region.
- Lead and coordinate with Site Supervisors/Foremen, leadsmen and other employees related to supervision/work. Coordinate with Consultants, Subcontractors, Specialist suppliers and other agencies to ensure a smooth project execution.
- Ensure proper pre-planning related to the daily site works such as availability of approvals, materials and other resources required at site.
- Be aware of risks related to potential delays, material shortages and coordination issue in the drawings/documents/site works report the same in advance.
- Responsible for construction progress (including subcontract works) of the allocated area through resource planning, involvement in work inspections, ensure strict adherence to quality, safety and housekeeping parameters.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years construction management experience.
Hold the qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Management.
- Reporting to: Senior Construction Manager / Project Manger
- Profile: Minimum 7 year project execution experience in ID/Fit-out works in high rise building projects with contracting/ construction firms.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.