Job description / Role
- Experience / able to manage multiple projects / engineers simultaneously
- Able to coordinate site & head office activities
- Construction Manager experience in Oil & gas environment in GCC is highly desirable
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 14 to 16 yrs. of experience as Construction Manager in green & brown activities in Oil & Gas industry with on shore and offshore experience is a must.
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.
Ignite Search & Selection
Construction Manager - Runway and Taxiway
Senior Project Engineer (Offshore)
Doha Petroleum Construction Company (DOPET)
Civil Construction Manager - Pumping Station
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall