Job description / Role
• Meeting with project engineers, and contractors on an ongoing basis regarding project objectives and progress.
• Managing and motivating site teams.
• Ensuring all equipment needed is available on site.
• Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t exceeded.
• Approving purchase requests.
• Ensuring the construction process starts and ends on time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
• Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and all other regulations.
• Conducting ongoing quality inspections.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or any related discipline.
• Previous experience in MEP Project Manager for hotel projects
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects, and CCS.
• 5+ years construction site management experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Skilled at solving conflict between different project members and staff.
• Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Project Manager (Villa Project)
Ignite Search & Selection
Construction Manager - Buildings
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
Construction Manager (Resident Engineer)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|