Job description / Role
Prospect Health are delighted to once again be working alongside our primary health care partner in Qatar. They have tasked us with finding 50 Consultants in Family Medicine to start with them sometime in June/ July 2020 in Doha.
We are currently handling positions with the Qatari public sector who are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Family Medicine Consultants to work within their primary care centres.
Qatar needs little introduction, people from all backgrounds and walks of life live side by side in one of the most sought-after countries to live in. Year-round sunshine makes it a great place to live, with the outdoor lifestyle and as a coastal city there are many beaches to choose from. Renowned for its large expatriate community, Qatar offers the best of both worlds. Almost all needs and pursuits are catered for; 5-star hotels and fine dining, some of the biggest shopping malls in the world and a huge variety of sporting and outdoor pastimes mean that there is always something to do.
education is very important to Qatar and from primary school all the way to higher education there is a facility that would suit the needs of any children or indeed young adults that might be travelling with you.
Qatar is currently under an exponential expansion in its care services and as such, has vast financial resources for this development programme.
- Excellent Tax-Free Salary of £10,000 GBP
- Free furnished accommodation
- Education allowances for children
- Business class flights
- 30 days of annual leave
- CME allowances
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must hold CCT and MRCGP or equivalent Western qualifications
- U.S Boards or Australian/ New Zealand Fellowships
- In order to get licensed as a consultant in Qatar all applicants irrespective of years of experience gained after MRCGP must have conducted or taken part in 2 peer reviewed journal entries. Any consultant without these would only be considered for Specialist roles
- Arabic is preferred but not essential part of the role
- Specialist areas of interest are always welcomed
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.