Job description / Role
• You will be a competent and skilled ENT Surgery Consultant and have worked as a Consultant, with a minimum 1-2 years for the consultant role.
• You will have proven leadership skills and experience of working within a multidisciplinary team. In addition.
• You will have an interest in medical education and teaching, providing both supervision and education to junior medical staff, medical students and other clinical staff.
You will receive a comprehensive benefits package with this position, which will include:
• Competitive tax free salary;
Education / Qualification Required:
• Medical Degree Post post qualifications from one of the following locations:
• USA: The American Board Of Internal Medicine
• Basic medical degree from recognized institution in the US Experience Post Post-Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years post post qualifications
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.