Job description / Role
Consultant General Radiologist opportunity based in Doha, Qatar - 132,000 - 156,000 GBP p/a. The client needs someone who will be comfortable with a broad spectrum of Radiological work. Your sub-specialist area of interest and experiences will however be considered for this job.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
- Tax free salaries
- Cutting edge facilities and surgical suites
- Accommodation provided
- Interest free loan for a car
- Business class flights for you and the family
- Medical insurance for you and the family
- Educational assistance for up to 3 children up to the age of 18 (contingent on their being educated inside the state of Qatar)
- Indemnity insurance for your clinic
- End of service bonus( replaces NHS pension contributions you might miss)
- 50 days of bookable leave
- 10-12 days of National And Islamic Holidays
- Generous CPD allowances.
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Requirements in Radiology OR suitable Radiology Experience in the form of a specialised Clinical Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
In addition, applicants must hold one of the following:
- 2 years Post CCST experience (certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 2 years post American Board Registration
- 2 years post CIS (French)
- 2 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 2 years post Facharzt
- 3 years post CESR qualifications
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and you have the necessary qualifications, then please hit "Apply" send and up to date CV online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.