Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
You will be working within the Finance & Accounting Consulting team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
- Accounting Advisory - IPSAS
- Systems Design (GFMIS, ERP, Solutions)
- Costing and Revenue Diversification
- Data analytics and visualization
As a competency, you will support multiple Industry Verticals. However, we expect you to bring expertise in Government and Public Sector, Financial Sector, or Oil and Gas.
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Responsible for providing Accounting Advices; IPSAS cash to accrual conversion, IFRS Accounting Advices.
- Responsible for Budgeting activities including budget reform, ceiling, preparation, execution and monitoring.
- Responsible for Costing, spending review, cost optimisation and Revenue Enhancement & Diversification
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalize on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsible for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Technology
- Masters or MBA - Finance and/or Technology (preferable)
- CPA, CMA, ACCA, or any other related professional certificate
Years of Experience
- 2- years of experience in a similar industry / role within professional services/external consulting
Based in and willing to live/relocate into Doha is a MUST
- Fluent communication in Arabic and English is mandatory
- Experience in conducting Finance & Accounting assessments and opportunity funneling for pilots
- Experience in designing operating models, governance and communication frameworks within Finance Function
- Good understanding of change management and coaching needs to adopt in client environments million
- Passionate, team player and fast learn
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.