Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Within Consulting, you will be working within the Finance Transformation team, which provides advisory services focused on the CFO agenda. The team works across a broad range of industries and delivers projects throughout the Middle East region. The work we typically undertake includes:
As a member of the Finance Transformation team (Senior Manager or Manager depending on skills, qualifications and years of experience), you'll be responsible to lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Grow our Finance Consulting footprint in Industrial Products (Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities & Manufacturing) sector
- Grow our Finance Consulting footprint in FS sector in the given markets
- Strong knowledge CFO agenda in these sectors covering
- FP&A (financial planning, budgeting & analytics)
- Financial Reporting
- Shared Services and BPO transformation
- Cloud technologies enabling finance
- Responsible for sales & delivery of Finance Consulting projects in these markets, with a focus on Qatar & Kuwait
- Work closely with PwC's Enterprise Solutions Go to Market and Sales teams in the region to identify Finance Transformation enablement through technology
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Work with colleagues in Qatar, Oman and Kuwait on client work
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- ACCA / CPA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Finance Transformation programs
- Prior Experience - Big 4, Other Consulting Firms, Accenture, IBM or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding of IT and Digital platforms enabling finance function (such as ERP, Enterprise Performance Management and other solutions)
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.