Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you'll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You'll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
To lead the Public Safety and Justice function in Qatar, and to build a regional offering to justice entities. To be a full and active member of the senior leadership of the Middle East Strategy and Transformation function.
Public Safety and Justice sits within the Strategy and Transformation Operating Unit of the Government and Public Service Business Unit.
Public Safety covers policing, borders, civil defence and justice and PwC Middle East has an ambitious programme for growth in this sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving this growth in Qatar by providing country leadership specialist support on public safety and justice opportunities. This will include, but not be limited to:
• Facilitating access to technical content relevant to this sector
• Building and managing a pipeline of opportunities to include developing key client relationships necessary to maintain and convert any pipeline
• Lead on the delivery of projects.
• The successful candidate will be joining an established Public Safety and Justice community in PwC Middle East and will be supported by regional capabilities and resources. And will be asked, as part of this, to take a regional leadership role around the justice sector.
• They will also be required to play a full and active role in the Strategy and Transformation leadership team.
Required skills and Experience
• 7-10 years of consultancy experience to include experience in strategy, transformation or operations, to include proven track record in the relevant skills for these. Eg. Strategy development, institutional set-up, operating model design or performance improvement.
• Experience of delivering projects in the Public Safety and Justice domain, and through this an ability to demonstrate an understanding of the sector and its constituent parts
• Experience of business development in a specialist sector to include developing technical perspectives, propositions and building sustainable client relationships.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to present to senior audiences complex subject matter in a concise and coherent manner, in speech and writing.
• Knowledge and experience of working with the Qatari government, preferably an entity involved in Public Safety and Justice.
• Bilingual in Arabic and English in speech and writing.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.