Job description / Role
Line of Service
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Senior Consultant will participate in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organisational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries.
- Help advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex people related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Collaborate with PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and work as a strong team member, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Develop strengths across a range of HR consulting topics, including, but not limited to, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Organisation Design, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Assist in researching and writing winning proposals to support our clients in the UAE and broader Middle East.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will develop your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Bilingual Arabic Speakers - MANDATORY
- You will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. You will be an integral contributor within a high-performing team and add exceptional value to our clients within a fast-paced environment. You will be analytical with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology.
- The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role: CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Proven experience of being an integral member of a high-performing and strategic in-house HR team or within a consulting team working on people-related client engagements across multiple industries.
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Strong interest and passion for human resources consulting and aiding clients solve complex people challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East as required.
Minimum years experience required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience of working on human capital problems within a consulting environment, ideally with one of the Big 4 firms, a HR consultancy or a global strategy house, or in a challenging in-house role.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.