Job description / Role
Line of Service
Regional, State, Local and City Government
Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sectors. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
You will be part of PwC's Transformation Management team, interacting with industry professionals and experts whom will help you build and deploy the strong project management skills required to manage large-scale nationwide transformation initiatives. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
As part of our team, you'll help our clients with optimising their project and programme performance, while consistently aligning programmes with corporate strategy.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be part of a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: Transformation Projects, IT Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering and Feasibility Studies etc.
- Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects
- Organise the activities of specific program/project areas
- Prepare regular status reports
- Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place
- Coordinate with others to utilise learning and development tools and techniques to analyse, identify and communicate requirements for change
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to be a part of multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
- Be passionate about client service
- Self-motivated, confident - a strong work ethic
- Successful performance within team environments, enjoy being part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge/understanding of the Middle East Government and Public Sector including a deep understanding of global trends in the Government and Public Sector
- Experience of driving large-scale change
- Sector exposure and experience of different labour reforms
- Planning and reporting tools, including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Primavera P6 and G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
Minimum years experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 1 year of experience in a PMO preferably within the Government and Public Sector
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.