Job description / Role
You will lead establishing, planning and implementing of a robust quality management strategy and framework within the organisation. You will review procedures, processes and outputs whilst tracking client feedback to identify successes, gaps, errors and oversights, and non-conformity issues through robust processes to propose corrections and improvement.
An advisory organisation who provides commercial, administrative and legislative services for a number of VIP clients.
* Review and coordinate the development of the organisational strategy, framework, policies and procedures, in relation to quality assurance.
* Recommend and implement quality programmes, where applicable, in accordance with relevant accreditation standards and in compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
* Develop and update metrics for quality assurance activities; establishing objective measurement mechanisms and analysing performance data on the metrics against industry benchmarks to report performance and support continuous improvement.
* Review, monitor and report on the client acquisition process covering the entire cycle from initial expression of interest to commencement of business.
* Monitor the performance of the client affairs helpdesk through live monitoring and use of call recording systems and applications - including assessing call centre agents where necessary.
* Obtain and analyse customer feedback using accepted QA methods (Root Cause Analysis).
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Professional, diverse and progressive environment
* 8+ years of quality assurance experience with an international client focused organisation.
* Strong understanding of quality management systems, tools and processes in a BPO environment.
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and handle highly confidential information in a professional manner.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, or other another related business discipline.
* Commercially minded individual with systems thinking capabilities.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.