Job description / Role
• Understand and analyze the communication brief/email and turn it into conceptualized visual.
• Convert the brief into a visual presentation based on requirements.
• Ensure the creative direction is fit different channels based on campaign scope.
• Ensures key messages are accurate, clear, and consistent and aligned with approved communications plan & requirement.
• Recommend a strategy to reach a certain audience based on the scope of the campaign.
• Design a concept that identify a service or communicate idea.
• Coordinates & supervises indoor & outdoor designing applications and advertising campaigns.
• Proofread and designs content before printing/publishing.
• Create and design all the internal assets based on requirements.
• Ensure creativity for designing the internal communication (intranet) & corporate website.
• Coordinate & manages the update and design of Qatar Rail’s corporate intranet content related to organizational communication.
• Coordinates, supervises and maintain Qatar Rail’s Internal online newsletter.
• Create and design all Qatar Rail’s social media coverage
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts
• Min 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in the Graphic designing field.
• Strong Arabic & English language (spoken and written), communication ability to adapt and develop further based on requirement
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.