Job description / Role
• Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
• Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
• Can you design the unthinkable?
• Can you think international and still act local?
WSP is looking for a Contracts Administrator who will oversee the execution and administration of construction and services contracts for one of our Buildings project in Qatar.
Key responsibilities are:
• Ensure and review contract management and administration compliance
• Ensure the achievement of and compliance of commercial targets.
• Ensure and review recommendations when requests for variation, addendum, extension of time, claims etc. are being processed, ensuring that they are in accordance with the Authority’s relevant policies and procedures.
• Provide support to the Project Director amongst others, where required, on commercial matters.
• We are looking for a candidate with minimum 10 years of experience in Commercial Management experience in construction contracts commercial experience of major Buildings projects.
• Candidate should have understanding in Interpret contract provisions to resolve claims and questions submitted in accordance policies and guidelines
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying with MMUP Registration
• Professional Membership in Chartered Body
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
One Thousand Walls
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Claims / Contracts Manager - Main Contractor
Contract Manager (Procurement)
Senior Quantity Surveyor