Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major international engineering firm currently seeking a Contract Manager to be responsible for the supervision and performance of post-contract management for a significant highway construction project in Qatar.
• Performing all commercial aspects for a set of projects within a substantial program of infrastructure development works
• Liaising with other teams to meet overall project deliverables
• Assisting with the development of the contracts and procurement strategy, standards, policies, procedures, and best practices
• Ensuring the correct execution of procedures for award and administration of project contracts
• Supervising and providing support to the contracts management team, ensuring that they meet the project objectives by establishing contracts and securing materials, equipment, and related services on time and to budget
• Monitoring and reporting on contracts administration performance by the consultants and construction supervisors
• At least a bachelor’s degree qualification in Civil Engineering or similar, or a membership to a recognised international professional organisation such as RICS
• 10 years’ post-graduate experience in procurement and contract administration on major civil and infrastructure projects, such as roads, bridges, utilities, etc.
• A background of working in the Middle East would be preferred
• Demonstrable managerial skills and strong technical knowledge of FIDIC contracts
• Excellent communication skills
• To apply, please send your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.