Job description / Role
Our clients, a leading Main Contractor, is seeking a Contracts Administrator in Qatar.
Contract administration is a blossoming career field and can offer candidates many opportunities for growth as it becomes more relevant and of vital importance to an increasing number of organisations. The overall requirements of a successful contract administrator generally include the following:
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
- Excellent reading and language comprehension
- Ability to work with a team at all levels of an organisation
- Effective ability to negotiate and execute contracts
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
The following is a sample of the fundamental job duties and functions that can apply to contract administration roles within most industries and organisations:
- Should be any relevant Engineering BS or MSc. (in preference) from recognised institution.
- Work with different levels of personnel within an organisation to analyse and solidify an overall contract strategy
- Coordinate actions with internal procurement and legal teams if needed
- Report status of current contract processes to management
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts
- Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
- Negotiate terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied
- Follow up to guarantee contractual payments have been made
- Analyse potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organisation
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.