Job description / Role
• To provide commercial, legal and technical contract management for long term project/services delivery contracts.
• Work in conjunction Program/Project Managers, Contracts Specialists, Sub-contractors, and Legal to develop contracts
• Draft, review and negotiate supplier and client contracts.
• Act as the focal point for client commercials team interface
• Provide contract administration and risk mitigation measures specific to commercial and legal aspects
• Finalize commercial inputs for contracts and agreements for customers and suppliers including but not limited to NDA's, Project Agreements, Sale & Purchase Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Supply Agreements, Services Agreements, etc."
• Minimum bachelor degree in contract management or law (LLB/LLM)/related subject
• 8-12 years experience in a legal contracts focused role for Services Industry
• This role will be responsible for managing the Project/Service delivery Contracts.
• Required to handle the commercial, legal and technical contract management for long term project/services delivery contracts, work in conjunction with Program/Project Managers, Contracts Specialists, Sub-contractors, and Legal team to develop contracts, act as the focal point for client commercials team interface.
• Draft, review and negotiate supplier and client contracts, and provide contract administration and risk mitigation measures specific to commercial and legal aspects.
• Perform other job related duties/tasks as required.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.