Job description / Role
We have been retained by our client to find and identify a contracts director to head up the Facilities management division of their company.
• To lead a team in providing a first-class customer service to all clients at optimum cost.
• Implement continuous improvement and best practice.
• Drive growth plans for all contracts to maximise revenue opportunities and streams
• Foster and develop beneficial partnerships.
• Ensure that all activities meet and integrate with the organisational, legal and statutory requirements for HSEQ and duty of care.
• Continually review key performance indicators (KPI's) and benchmarks.
• Maximise the life cycle of the contract by aligning the FM team with the business drivers of the client
• Consistently monitor processes, systems, and procedures to maintain optimum customer service, efficiency and accuracy.
• Responsibility for profit and loss
• Prepare business plans and forecasting budgets, as required.
• Ensure all budgets and costs for contracts accurately reflect contractual obligations, offer value for money for clients and provide optimum revenue.
• Maintain strategic overview on service progress both from a commercial and technical perspective
• Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
• Develop, lead, motivate and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
• Provide clear operational direction and support to team
• Implement performance objectives for each team member, through undertaking performance appraisals.
• Use the process to improve employees who are not meeting the requirements of the position.
• Carry out regular reviews of the personal development plan and progress.
• Excellent time management skills and able work to strict deadlines.
• Be an extremely effective communicator both written and verbal
• Motivational and ambitious leader with the ability to drive change in business and performance management processes.
• Experienced user of software packages including MS Office suite an CAFM systems.
• Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Maintain accuracy when under pressure
• Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence.
• A proven track record of managing suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Significant senior management experience with P&L responsibility gained within a major organisation.
• Strong commercial mindset and financially fluent
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Contracts Manager - Consultancy / Infrastructure