Job description / Role
An opportunity has arisen to work for one of my clients in Doha Qatar whom are a Grade "A" main contractor. They currently require an experienced Contracts Manager, preferably already be based in Qatar with an NOC. You will have a BSc in Civil engineering and a minimum of 10 years post grad experience. Day to day duties are but not limited too are:
• Manage contractual matters within the contract
• Advise on variations in the project
• Visit the project regularly and understand their concerns with the client
• Advise on contractual basis in the company
• Follow up with procurement for contract with supplier and reviewing them
• Review any contractual document sent to him and advise
• Package is circa QAR 30,000 plus flights, medical and 30 days holiday
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Senior Contracts Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Contracts Manager - Real Estate - MRICS