Job description / Role
My client is a grade "A" main contractor based in Doha whom have an urgent requirement for a contracts manager.
• They are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills and excellent command of the English language both written and verbal.
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 Years’ commercial experience working in the contracts department of a contracting company and 5 years’ experience and ideally as a Contracts manager.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or quantity surveying.
• Full package of QAR 30,000, Family status, Insurance, 30 days paid vacation per year.
Strong skills in the following:
• Manage contractual matters within the contract
• Advise on variations in the project
• Visit the project regularly and understand their concerns with client
• Adivse on contractual basis in the company
• Follow up with procurement for contract with supplier and reviewing them
• Review any contractual document sent and to advise the client accordingly.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Commercial Manager - Airport
Global Contract Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Rider Levett Bucknall