Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager who is well versed in full spectrum of contracts management.
• Prepare and analyze costing for tenders
• Manage contract administration & costing administration.
• Prepare document for inviting quotations, prepare comparison, tender report
• Liaising with clients, contractors, authorities, architects on contractual issues and provide professional input to project team.
• Negotiating contract terms and conditions with suppliers, vendors, subcontractors.
• Prepare measurements, bill of quantities and documents for tender submission.
• Preparing tender documents, cost, budget, tender evaluation, report reviewing and providing recommendations.
• Manage claims, variation orders, budget, cost control and final account settlement.
• Manage contract document and contract drawing.
• Assisting and advising in contractual matters such as extension of time, contractual correspondences, etc;
• Perform risk and value management, dispute management.
• Provide procurement strategies, cost-control in sub-contracting and potential variation orders to ensure provisions are catered for within cost and time.
• Perform risk analysis, identification of risk and propose measures to minimize exposure.
• Manage any issues relevant to extension of time, contractual claims, variations, loss and expense claims to the client.
• Any Bachelor’s Degree
• Min 8 years of relevant experience in construction industry (Design & Build / interior fitouts)
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong technical knowledge (contractual management, contracts administration, dispute resolution, cost management)
• A professional individual with a cooperative attitude, even when under pressure.
• Confident and clear communication skills (Oral & Written)
• A flexible approach with strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Able to act on own initiative and proactive way•
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Contracts Manager (LNG Project)
Contracts Manager - Corporate - Contractor
Compass Project Consulting
Ignite Search & Selection