Job description / Role
Contracts Manager position with main contractor in Qatar. The Project is a Airport cargo terminal. This role is an immediate hire.
Multidisciplinary main contractor working out of Qatar for 30+ years.
* Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
* Prepares requests for proposals for distribution to vendors.
* Develops a set of standard contracts for the company.
* Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
* Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines.
* Conducts research prior to writing contracts.
* Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
* Analyzes a contract's risk to the business.
* Visits client sites and meets with business partners.
* Monitors the performance of each signed contract.
* Ensures that business goals are accomplished by contract implementation.
* Trains and supervises other contract professionals.
* Communicates contract implementations to subordinates.
* Maintains a computer database for the company's contract management system.
* Conducts analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business.
* Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues.
* Ensures that contracts are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
* Leads complex contract negotiations and manages all changes in and addendums to existing contracts.
* Identifies potential improvements to existing policies.
* Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
* Conducts special projects as assigned.
* Negotiates and oversees leasing agreements.
* Senior Management position with full contract and commercial management responsibility
* Career progression
* Large project portfolio
* Career longevity
* Competitive package
* Immediate start
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree in Engineering is an advantage
* Min 10 - 15 years of experience in Construction Industry
* Experience in contract preparation and management.
* Possesses a working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
* Has knowledge of international contract law and mergers and acquisitions regulations.
* Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Exhibits strong analytic and critical thinking abilities.
* Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgement skills.
* Displays exceptional management skills.
* Has working knowledge of financial analytics and profit and loss implications.
* Demonstrates superior presentation skills.
* Possesses strong leadership skills.
* Has excellent technological knowledge and abilities.
* Exhibits exceptional mathematical abilities
* Possesses extensive knowledge of state and local laws, regulations and codes
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.