Job description / Role
Provide leadership and management for protecting the position of the contractor’s contractual obligations and financial returns through the use of forecast planning procurement strategies and contract administration, whilst mitigating financial and contractual risks for the project.
• English as fluent as mother language.
• Chartered Status / Professional License (MRICS, RICS Etc)
• Strong abilities to write letter and correspondence.
• Contract control back ground.
• Mega projects (High rises, Stadiums, Airports, Hospitals Etc.. experience
• 6 Chinese or Mandarin speaking is preferable.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.