Job description / Role
Contracts Manager - Consultancy / Infrastructure - MUST BE IN QATAR
• Required to join an international engineering consultancy working on a number of large building and infrastructure projects in Qatar.
• The successful candidate will join the Doha office and be responsible for the administration of contracts, commercial and claims management on a large infrastructure project.
Due to travel restrictions applicants must be based in Qatar
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
• Further professional development such as MSc pr MRICS desirable
• A track record of working as Contracts Manager for engineering consultancy / PMO
• Experience of working on large infrastructure projects
• Must be in Qatar
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Contracts Manager - Consultancy
Ignite Search & Selection
Contracts Manager - Construction
Subcontracts Manager - Mixed Use