Job description / Role
Required to work for a developer in Doha. The successful candidate will handle and execute all procurement and contract-related activities for projects, such as tendering, procurement and contracts as well as evaluating and coordinating with contractors / consultants in collaboration with the established policies and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement all project-related procurement and contracts policies and procedures across all projects.
- Ensure that all projects-related procurement and contracts and transactions are fully compliant with the established policies and procedures, and promote high standards of business ethics and integrity.
- Prepare and issue tender invitation packages for projects in close coordination with end-users and act as a focal point for requests for clarifications and external communication with bidders.
- Coordinate the technical bid evaluation process for projects-related procurement and participate in the commercial evaluation on the acceptable bids and prepare award recommendations.
- Coordinate with the Limited Tender Committee and General Tender Committee for approval in line with established policies and procedures.
- Assisting the legal department
Applicants should meet the following criteria
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- A proven track record of working for PQS or developers in the Middle East
- Extensive pre-contract experience
- 15 years experience from graduation
- Excellent communication skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration