Job description / Role
· Issuance of RFP/RFQ in the market and Management of Clarifications between the client and Bidders during and scheduling of site visit during the tender stage
· Participation in commercial evaluation and assist in Preparing contract draft, contract terms and conditions and developing all kind of contracts, contract amendments and purchase orders
· Coordinate with requesting department and Legal to receive contract requirements and specifications for effective bidders.
· Bachelor Degree in Contracts Management, Construction Law, Quantity Surveying or similar discipline
· Minimum 5 years post graduate experience in Contracts/Procurement
· Must have experience in using Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
· Bilingual candidates will be given significant preference
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.