Job description / Role
Provide specialist knowledge and guidance to team members in developing, supporting and executing complex and high value contracts and tenders for company business units.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Formulate tendering and contracting activities including comprehensive engineering, technical and commercial review of scope of work received from various business units to evaluate any potential risks to the Company.
• Ensure quality control tender documents for complex and high value services, review technical and commercial bids leading to establishment of suitable contract to facilitate end user in project execution.
• Assess commercial risks and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on tender and contract delivery program.
• Review scope of work and commercial documentations to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory and local standards.
• Provide specialised expertise in tendering and contracting process ensuring latest financial, technical, commercial, SEQ standards are embedded in the documentation and providing specialist guidance to Contracts Engineers to ensure alignment.
• Conduct contract cost analysis and monitor savings to support Company cost initiatives.
• Conduct, monitor and support the improvement efficiency of systems and processes to enhance organisational performance.
• Assist coordination and compliance of the Policy and Procedure to maximise performance.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Management discipline or other relevant degree.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in a contracts management environment within the oil and gas industry.
• Proficient in written and Spoken English.
• Computer Literacy (MS Office) including working knowledge of business software programs, networking and SAP.
• Strong analytical and reasoning Skills.
• Technical knowledge in reviewing and preparing technical Contracts.
• Good knowledge of Contract laws and industry practices.
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies