Job description / Role
• Responsible for coordinating the implementation of activities and initiatives that relate to the project and ensuring their completion in the agreed timelines by all team members.
• Schedule project follow up meetings as required
• Develop and review project status and reports
• Generate Monthly Report
• Develop and enhance comprehensive workflow processes for the project
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required
• Collate and process project data on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; provide project data reports to respective project stakeholders for review as required
• Attend meetings and record minutes and action items in order to communicate and follow up the same
• Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
• Manage and coordinate meeting schedules with all stakeholders
• Facilitate Team communication
• Ensure coordination between all service lines
• Manage the entire project teams administrative and HR project requirements.
• Communicate all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
• Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
• Ensure adherence to deadlines.
• Follow-up with project resources for tracking of deliverables
• Communicate and coordinate with all project members to ensure tasks are being completed and issues are identified and resolved
• Develop and maintain accurate and complete files for project; continue to monitor for integrity and completeness.
• Ensure all document controls are in compliance with quality standards
• Create and distribute correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
• Ensure that all project related documents are produced in a timely fashion
• Minimum 8 years post graduate work experience required
• University degree (Engineering focused learning will be preferred)
• Experience in a Program or Construction Management company is an advantage
• Report writing.
• High level of IT literacy.
• Effective, multi-cultural, interpersonal communications.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.