Coordinator (Building Materials)
Job description / Role
* Check material stock un ERP system and in store to manage orders
* Costing for requested materials
* Planning for required materials based on LPO
* Create and send Official Quotations (CRM) to the customers
* Prepare required documents (material submittals, pre-qualification etc..)
* Coordinate with manufacturers for the status of requested materials
* Maintaining stock of materials in the store
* Check and track shipment status
* Tracking LPO and monitoring orders.
* Create EPC and port approval for incoming shipments using Governmental portals.
* Coordinate with Terminal staff at the port for the containers/ shipment
* Arrange imports license for all chemical materials for speedy delivery of materials
* Coordinate with Logistics team for handling incoming shipment
* Checking new shipment documents.
* Must have minimum 3 to 4 years experience in handling Construction Chemicals and Building Materials.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification,
* Good experience in handling shipment and related documents
* Experience in Construction Chemical Materials is an advantage.
* Good communication skills and computed knowledge (ERP)
* Preference for locally available candidates only.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
United Development Company (UDC)
Assistant Operations Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)