Job description / Role
Shareholder & Financial
• Implement the related budgets to facilitate the delivery and execution of the communications strategy
Customer (Internal & External)
• Liaise with clients to discuss any unclear points
• Consult with experts in specialist areas, as and when required
• Coordinate with Group Internal Audit and Compliance functions to provide them with the information they require
Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory)
• Edit and edit proofing of manuscripts, including textbooks, magazines, and other materials, for content, writing style, and mechanics; turning over edited text to design /production; proofreading text, including final stage prepared for the printer; establishing and maintaining consistent styles
• When requested, read and evaluate the written quality of manuscripts submitted for publication and providing potential authors with oral and written feedback on the works.
• Work with production/design staff and the job client to ensure appropriate design, art, and layouts; coordinating activities with Head of Corporate Support to meet schedule deadlines
• Assist in the formulation of editorial policies, objectives, and standards to enhance the effectiveness of print materials
Learning & Knowledge
• Possess superior knowledge in understanding context
• Solid understanding of legal, financial and business terminologies
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Resilient, with the ability to work to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism under pressure
• Using computer skills and appropriate software in preparing manuscripts for publication
• Professional in content, style, and grammar
• Will reflect excellence in writing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
Framework and Boundaries
• Group’s overall strategic plan
• Budgetary targets.
• Applicable regulations and best practices
• Delegated authorities as per the delegation of authority structure
• Instructions of the Head of Corporate Support and GM Communications
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.