Job description / Role
Corporate Associate Lawyer
International Law firm
- A leading international law firm, with a practise Doha, Qatar, is looking to bring on board an experienced Corporate Lawyer for their growing practise on the ground.
- The client in question has an exceptional reach in the GCC and has a reputation for high end & high-quality work.
The law firm in question has been operating in the GCC for several years and is seen a consistent and stable platform in the region.
The client is seeking a Corporate lawyer to join its growing practise area on the ground. Ideally corporate lawyers will:
- Already have GCC experience
- Be admitted in a recognised Common law jurisdiction
- Have proven experience in working closely with clients directly and winning / retaining work
- Ideally have several years of experience in the UK
- Trained at a recognised common law jurisdiction
The client is seeking an individual who is committed to the local market and is looking at the opportunity for the long terms.
About the Company
JAM is a specialist recruitment agency with a focus on placing permanent and contract talent into the Safety Critical sector. We've developed best practice techniques that are fully scalable and flexible to our customers and candidate's needs.
As specialists in placing professionals with Design & Engineering, Quality & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain skills, each consultant at JAM is experienced in matching candidates to the very best opportunities for them. This industry knowledge is derived from numerous years within their chosen discipline, in depth training and development and access to industry leading assessment tools.
We constantly strive to improve our methods and processes, ensuring we deliver an exceptional recruitment service to our clients and an outstanding candidate journey. But our role doesn’t simply end when a client selects who to hire. We’re an extension to your resourcing team, ambassadors of your employer brand and advisors to the hiring and job searching community.
Sole Legal Counsel - Energy / Transportation Sector
Robert Half International (RHI)
Lawyer - Financial Regulation
Associate Legal Counsel
Senior Legal Counsel – Banking 6 PQE+
|Abu Dhabi||2 Sep|