Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a Main Contractor that is looking to hire a long-time Corporate Contracts Manager. Responsible for all Qatar-based projects you will come from a Contractor background and have GCC project exposure.
The role has a wide remit from Tenders, Contracts Management (across 4 - 5 large scale projects), Risk Mitigation, Contracts Administration, and Variation & Claims.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
- Prepares requests for proposals for distribution to vendors.
- Develops a set of standard contracts for the company.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Conducts research prior to writing contracts.
- Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
- Analyzes a contract’s risk to the business.
- Visits client sites and meets with business partners.
- Monitors the performance of each signed contract.
- Ensures that business goals are accomplished by contract implementation.
- Trains and supervises other contract professionals.
- Communicates contract implementations to subordinates.
- Maintains a computer database for the company’s contract management system.
- Conducts analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business.
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues.
- Ensures that contracts are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Leads complex contract negotiations and manages all changes in and addendums to existing contracts.
- Identifies potential improvements to existing policies.
- Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
- Conducts special projects as assigned.
- Negotiates and oversees leasing agreements.
- Degree from a recognised institution
- Must have held a contracts or commercial position in a contracting head office
- FIDIC exposure
- Large scale Buildings programmes (High Rise, Hotels, Mixed Use, Commercial)
- Existing or recent GCC experience is essential
- Experienced working for a Main Contractor in the GCC
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.