Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Corporate Marketing Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Ensuring consistency in branding across the company’s assets and areas of operation
• Establishing and monitoring the overall brand status and standards
• Assisting in the development of marketing communication plans in coordination with the relevant stakeholders, supporting the setting off objectives, the identification of intended audiences, message mapping, schedule development, budget measurement, and the identification of critical success factors
• Facilitating cross-functional coordination between key stakeholders across the organisation in order to ensure a collaborative approach towards brand enhancement efforts
• Working the creative team in copywriting, design, and layout to produce branded marketing materials
• Researching advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in the press: local regional, national, and specialist publications
• Defining policies and procedures that reflect the best practices in Marketing and ensuring their proper implementation
• Developing manuals for event planning, brand usage, and marketing event execution
• Overseeing and participating in promotional activities and trade shows; working with developers and production managers to market the brand and products
• Keeping informed about marketing trends and monitoring industry changes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Sales, ideally with an MBA or master’s qualification in a related field
• 10 years’ experience in marketing activities
• Proven track record of developing and implementing effective marketing strategies for projects, including brand management and digital marketing
• In-depth knowledge of the Qatari/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environment
• The ability to leverage technology to target customers, especially within the residential sector
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing and Brands
Eaton SAKS International
Marketing Manager - Campaigns
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Jan|
PR and Media Specialist
Milaha Qatar Navigation
Brand & Communication Specialist
Management Solutions International (MSI)