Job description / Role
• Responsible to perform the annual strategic analysis, to ensure that the growth is aligned to the vision of the company, based on this analysis monitor and control the short term and long term strategic objectives of company also contribute inputs to the strategic dashboard development
• Assist the relevant management in strategy development on strategy details based on the information/ data gathered and analyzed and based on leading practice
• Design effective and appropriate measures in addressing challenges within specific areas and applying relevant conceptual frameworks where applicable
• Organize data into report format and arrange for the preparation of graphic illustrations of research findings
• Facilitate the identification and finalization of long term strategic objectives and initiatives in line with the strategy
• Review and provide guidance, with reasoning, on target setting for established KPIs, and assist in compiling relevant benchmarking information to facilitate target setting exercises
• Ensure the preparation of the Corporate Planning Calendar is completed
• Ensure that the quarterly reviews are carried out as planned and delivered with the required quality and timelines.
• Review all Quarterly presentations to ensure that all the Objectives, KPI, targets, RCA and Corrective actions are appropriate.
• Review and ensure that all key actions from the minutes have been addressed as captured and closed on time, if not closed to verify if they have articulated the reason with a proposed updated target date supported by logic and reasoning
• Review and update communications in English and Arabic to ensure that the communication is appropriate from a content and language perspective
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, preferably with Masters in Business Administration
• Up to 16 years of cumulative experience in a relevant field (Bachelor’s degree)
• Language(s): Arabic, English
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.