Job description / Role
- Handle and coordinate corporation rental/sales activities to achieve set targets and rental/sales plans as well as keep continuous relations with customers/corporations and proactively anticipate their needs by advising them on the subsidiary cars for rental.
- Respond to clients/companies questions and concerns regarding available vehicles for rent
- Assist clients/companies in deciding which vehicle to rent based on budget limitations.
- Obtain company information and required documents.
- Provide companies with heads up about rental rules and regulations, including vehicle care and on-time returns policies
- Follow up on companies to determine if they have received good service and provide them with information on new vehicles added to the rental fleet
- Check and coordinate with Operations department for the charges of the customers/corporations.
- Send Quotes to the companies according to their requirements.
- Prepare contracts and agreements as per the rental requirements.
- assist bill collectors in following up with the payments for corporate clients.
- Handle and co-ordinate corporation rental/sales activities to achieve targets and rentals/sales plans
- Keep strong relationships and contacts with clients to ensure the continual generation of business opportunities.
- Maintain highest standard customer service for customer's satisfaction, problem solving/complaints that might arise.
- Maintain up to date awareness of car rental industry trends.
- Collecting and analyzing sales information and competitors' status in the market to be utilized in developing marketing sales plans.
- Develop and maintain a proactive relationship with clients and prospective clients.
- Handle Front Desk (if required) and keep it organized
- Assist with all other administrative duties
- Discuss manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Arrange appointments and visit companies respectively, send company profiles and flyers to various companies to spot the requirement
- Incase there is a dispute with the clients, requesting and preparing documents for legal actions
About the Company
The foundation of Simex Group was laid in the year 1965 with the establishment of a manufacturing unit producing curd with a single machine that has grown to become one of the biggest manufacturing plants in the state of Qatar with the production and distribution of the “DANDY” brand of dairy products. Following the success of Dandy Co Ltd., SIMEX Trading Company was established with one show room of ready-made garments and today it has diversified into a dynamic multifaceted group of companies having business interests in Real Estate, Manufacturing, Distribution, Franchising & Retailing with over 17 show rooms spread all over Qatar & still rapidly growing.