Corporate Senior Associate
Job description / Role
As an Associate/Senior Associate in the Corporate practice, you will be the key contact liaising and working alongside international law firms. You will be the firm's local adviser to international firms and clients providing local assistance on a broad spectrum of commercial matters and corporate transactions.
A local firm which works with all the major international companies and law firms.
* Advising corporate clients on all aspects of Qatar's commercial and civil laws
* Act for Qatari and international firms
* Liaise and work alongside lawyers from international law firms
* Work within a wide variety of sectors.
* Draft and negotiate key transaction documents and conduct due diligence.
* Drive business development in your practice area, with excellent relationship building and relationship management.
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile legal matters with international law firms
* Progressive environment
* 5+ PQE.
* Common law qualified
* Bilingual would be an advantage but is not necessary
* In-depth knowledge of and experience of corporate transactions
* Experience working at a law firm in a corporate practice with international clients
* Excellent drafting skills and legal research ability
* Strong client management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Projects Lawyer - International Law Firm