Job description / Role
Guildhall is looking to fill a Cost Control Engineer vacancy for a Qatari owned holding company in Doha.
We are looking for someone with five years of discipline-specific engineering and construction experience, preferably on one or two large scale commercial, office or recreational complexes, public or industrial infrastructure projects to carry out the following duties:
- Cost/Schedule Control Structures.
- Risk Assessment.
- Contingency Management.
- Cost Control.
- Cost and Schedule Forecasting.
The package on offer depends on qualifications, experience and availability, the range we are working with is QAR 15,000 to QAR 20,000.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Civil engineering degree from an accredited university with applicable professional memberships and certifications.
- Five years of engineering and construction experience, preferably on one or two large scale commercial, office or recreational complexes, public or industrial infrastructure projects.
- Ability to work to project deadlines and within budget targets.
- In Qatar with transferable visa
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies