Job description / Role
Guildhall has a requirement with one of our long-term Main Contractor clients in Doha (10+ years). They have a successful track of delivering numerous 5-star Hotels, Resorts, Residences, Commercial Developments and Stadia in the Middle East, East Africa and Southeast Asia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cost Management, Project Management, Finance or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of cost control experience utilizing Earned Value methodologies to analyze and report on project cost performance
- Broad experience of delivering Cost Control services for various types of and size of buildings project
- Technical knowledge of Cost Control applications and associated systems
- Ability to analyze project control requirements and assist management in the development of tools and processes to enhance overall effectiveness
- Strong communication skills.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Cost Control Engineer - Infrastructure
SAS Global Consultants