Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Manage the team for which you are responsible and ensure that they are trained and monitored to carry out the Company's processes
- On daily basis, ensure security of the storage and receiving areas are under your control
- To provide HOD's with accurate delivery note details in order to establish purchasing accruals at the end of the accounting periods
- To maintain department stock requirements, identifying shortages in advance and ensuring the order is placed
- To check, weigh, temperature probe and store all deliveries appropriately
- Ensure all credit notes are requested and received and delivery notes correspond correctly to orders with the correct pricing
- To check all storerooms are clean at all times
- To review purchase requisitions considering issues such as lead times, standardization, quantity discounts, and purchasing budgets
- Conduct market price surveys in coordination with HODs to ensure best pricing
- Other Duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Accounting designation or enrollment required
- Previous hotel experience preferred
- Familiarity with Financial systems, Opera, Micros, POS, Excel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.