Job description / Role
• Review of credit rating, credit line and credti business;
• System parameter management;
• Post-lending management;
• Writing credit analysis reports;
• Credit files management;
• Other work assigned by head of department.
• Be fluent in oral and written English;
• More than three years experience in credit business and for whom with excellent ability the above requirement can be eased; Be familiar with loan, letter of guarantee, letter of credit and other credit product and business procedure;
• Be equipped with strong studying, analysis and judgement ability;
• Working hard.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Analyst / Loan Administrator