Job description / Role
Critical Care Consultant Role, Doha
Prospect Health is recruiting for a number of Consultant roles in Qatar!
Qatar, in addition to being the host of the next World Cup is also known for its exceptional dining and world class shopping opportunities. Around 500 expats arrive in Qatar every day, attracted by its tax-free salaries and amazing climate. The capital, Doha, is Qatar's fastest growing city and its financial centre. Located on the coast, Doha is also something of a haven for fishing, diving and snorkelling enthusiasts.
This client provides its employees with educational support for children between the ages of 8-16. The support is usually in the form of an allowance that contributes towards the child/children's place at school. The education system in Qatar in excellent, another reason why the country is an attractive draw for expats.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- General/Internal Medicine
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST (certificate of completion of specialist training) AND 2 years of experience
- CCST and a Fellowship
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.