Job description / Role
This role is a mid-managerial role and responsible for the creation and development of the CRM strategy using creative approach to secure and manage target audiences whilst delivering outstanding campaign(s). This role would also be ensuring a stream of high quality leads through online and email marketing, to drive acquisitions, increase conversion, improve retention and customer loyalty. This role would also structures CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact (medium to long term).
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or related field is required; MBA preferred.
- A recognised professional qualification in Marketing/Advertising (CIM, CIPR, CAM, etc) is required
- 8 years of CRM experience with a strong focus on GCC exposure, and at least 4 years as specialist and 2 years supervisor is a must.
- Must have experience in all aspects of developing, managing and maintaining CRM activities
- Proficient in MS Office, digital media etc.
- Prior experience in managing social media campaign for marketing communications and promotions
- Fluent in both English and Arabic is a must.
- Well-presented and able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Brand & Communication Specialist
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Marketing Specialist (Advertising and Digital)
Ali Bin Ali Group
Ali Bin Ali Group
Assistant Manager 2
PR and Media Specialist
Milaha Qatar Navigation