Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• A Solution Sales Manager manages a team of sales representatives in solution sales job roles who are responsible for the sale of IBM products, solutions and/or services to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
• As an IBM sales leader they need to be a role model, inspire their teams, drive a culture of sales eminence and deliver client value.
• The employee leads a functional/business unit.
• Business unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.
• Teamwork at highest levels.
• Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
• Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
• Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review. Has vision of overall strategies.
• Contributes to policy making.
• Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations. Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
Impact on Business/Scope:
• Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs.
• Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance.
• Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
• 15 Years Business Development
• Servers Sales Experience
• Storage Sales Experience
About Business Unit
IBM Systems helps IT leaders think differently about their infrastructure. IBM servers and storage are no longer inanimate - they can understand, reason, and learn so our clients can innovate while avoiding IT issues. Our systems power the world's most important industries and our clients are the architects of the future. Join us to help build our leading-edge technology portfolio designed for cognitive business and optimized for cloud computing.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Key Account Sales Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Consulting Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts