Customer Care Agent / Wheelchair Assistant
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Job description / Role
• Assists passengers with special needs from the aircraft, at baggage screening area, check-in counter, transfer area with available means of transportation (wheelchair & buggy) in accordance to the SOPs.
QAR 1200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Candidates must be able to communicate in English
• No visible tattoos due to grooming requirement
• Must possess a pleasant appearance
• Candidates with home country driving license are preferred
• Education at least until high school is required
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.